Quantcast

where is poi-contrib?

DrDad
Where can I download the poi-contrib jar? It's not in the base 3.7 download and I can't seem to find it on any download page (on any website!). Is it still around? And does the poi-browser, which is what I really want, work? The link to the documentation is broken.

Re: where is poi-contrib?

Dave Fisher-5
On Jun 28, 2011, at 10:34 AM, DrDad wrote:

> Where can I download the poi-contrib jar? It's not in the base 3.7 download
> and I can't seem to find it on any download page (on any website!). Is it
> still around?

poi-contrib was merged into poi-examples

> And does the poi-browser, which is what I really want, work?

POIBrowser is in ./src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/poifs/poibrowser/POIBrowser.java

> The link to the documentation is broken.

We don't include the examples in the apidocs on the site. Would you please be specific about which link to the documentation is broken. If it is on the poi website we would like to fix it.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: where is poi-contrib?

DrDad
Thanks for your help.

The broken link is on this page at the bottom: