read HSSF or XSSF charts

mrjack88
Hi there guys, i am trying to get chart positioning/height/width but positioning always returns (0,0) and height/width always returns same size. Can you please help me or point me in the  right direction. Thanks

Re: read HSSF or XSSF charts

Greg Woolsey
Rather involved to demonstrate, fortunately there is an open-source project
that does it using POI.  Check out this method and the code it calls as a
starting point:

https://github.com/vaadin/spreadsheet/blob/4438c98c13a465ae3f78747ac812264358ee1091/vaadin-spreadsheet/src/main/java/com/vaadin/addon/spreadsheet/SpreadsheetFactory.java#L839