poi-ooxml-lite 5.0.0

Feiger, Dieter

Hi all,

I am locking for the source code of the poi-ooxml-lite of the Version 5.0.0. I am planning to use this library in one of my projects, but before I can do this the legal department has to check the terms and conditions of usage. This includes also the source code.

Normally I would find the source code in following archive:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/poi/poi-ooxml-lite/5.0.0/

But this do not contain any java sources. May some one of you could give me a hint.

Thanks for your help.

Dieter

Dieter Feiger, EDM Design & Library Consultant

[hidden email]

-----------------
Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH, Arnulfstrasse 201, 80634 München Registergericht München HRB 106955, Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf

Re: poi-ooxml-lite 5.0.0

Nick Burch-2
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021, Feiger, Dieter wrote:
> I am locking for the source code of the poi-ooxml-lite of the Version
> 5.0.0. I am planning to use this library in one of my projects, but
> before I can do this the legal department has to check the terms and
> conditions of usage. This includes also the source code.

See https://poi.apache.org/help/faq.html#faq-N10192 - these classes are
auto-generated. If you really need the source for them, do a full rebuild
of Apache POI from the source release and the build system will regenerate
the source files from the OOXML XSD definitions

Re: poi-ooxml-lite 5.0.0

fanningpj@apache.org
poi-ooxml-lite is a subset of poi-ooxml-full - there is a sources jar for poi-ooxml-full

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/poi/poi-ooxml-full/5.0.0/