poi .classpath file

pj.fanning
Is it ok to delete this and just have Eclipse users create the Eclipse
workspace using `gradle eclipse`?
Just makes for fewer places where we need to manage the jar version numbers.

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html

Re: poi .classpath file

Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ
In other projects, it is recommended NOT to version control IDE configurations.

For this reason, I use the Git global ignore configuration in order not to accidentally commit my changes.

+1