how set a hyperlink between worksheets within the same excel file ?

how set a hyperlink between worksheets within the same excel file ?

Vadim Gorlovetsky
I am looking for a way for linking between cells of different worksheets
within the same excel file.

The format of hyperlink [workboardName]worksheet!cell seems the only
option suitable for this.

The only problem is a workboardname.

If user saves a file on a filesystem, so a workboard name is a file
name, that application generates.

Hyperlink works fine in this case.

But when user chooses to open the document, generated by servlet,

the name is changed with depend on number of versions in the

"temporary files", so a file name changes from "reportXXXX.xls"

to "reportXXXX[1..X].xls" and hyperlink does not work.

Is there any way to detect/set a current workboard name ?

Thanks

RE: how set a hyperlink between worksheets within the same excel file ?

Vadim Gorlovetsky
I need to set a clickable link from cell at one sheet to the cell at
another sheet. Does referencing provide this?
Should I still use a setCellFormula("HYPERLINK(....)) or POI provides
another way to build a referencing?

Thanks in advance

Re: how set a hyperlink between worksheets within the same excel file ?

Mohd Hafiz Yusof
Hello poi-users.

I'm still new with POI and really need POI - HWPF jar files. Can
anyone here let me know how to donwload this jar file. Thank you very
much.