XmlBeans next release?

kiwiwings
Hi Devs,

as our POI build has some problems, I would at least try to make XmlBeans available via maven.org.

If no-one objects, I would create a release candidate in the next few days.
The version would be XmlBeans 5.0.0, as we have changed the logging and the format/generation of the beans.

Re: XmlBeans next release?

Marius Volkhart
+1

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021, 01:04 [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>

> On Wednesday 3 March 2021, 23:58:38 GMT, Andreas Beeker <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi Devs,
>
> as our POI build has some problems, I would at least try to make XmlBeans
> available via maven.org.
>
> If no-one objects, I would create a release candidate in the next few days.
> The version would be XmlBeans 5.0.0, as we have changed the logging and
> the format/generation of the beans.
>
> Andi

Re: XmlBeans next release?

Dominik Stadler