XWPFFooter, XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy on last page

XWPFFooter, XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy on last page

kan2008tnptc
Hi,

Is there any possibility to set the footer only on the last page of the word
document (XWPFDocument)?

The enum has only DEFAULT, EVEN, FIRST.

Thanks

Re: XWPFFooter, XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy on last page

As far as I see only these items are provided by the specification, so
Microsoft did not provide this option as part of the Office Document
specification.

So you are likely also not able to do this in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice
itself, or?

Thanks... Dominik.