Quantcast

XSSFExcelExtractor

Patricio Galeas-3
Hello !
I'm trying to extract the text from a .xlsx file.
But when I execute:
XSSFExcelExtractor extractor = new XSSFExcelExtractor(path);
... I get the following error
org/openxmlformats/schemas/spreadsheetml/x2006/main/CTSheet
at
org.apache.poi.xssf.extractor.XSSFExcelExtractor.
(XSSFExcelExtractor.java:45)

Where can I find the openxmlformats jars?
Thank you!

Re: XSSFExcelExtractor

Yegor Kozlov
Check that ooxml-schemas-1.0.jar is in the classpath.

All the required jars are included in POI release packages. If you are using a daily build, you need to download them
from www.ibiblio.org.

See URLs in build.xml: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/build.xml

Yegor

> Hello !
> I'm trying to extract the text from a .xlsx file.
> But when I execute:
> XSSFExcelExtractor extractor = new XSSFExcelExtractor(path);
> ... I get the following error
> org/openxmlformats/schemas/spreadsheetml/x2006/main/CTSheet
> at
> org.apache.poi.xssf.extractor.XSSFExcelExtractor.
> (XSSFExcelExtractor.java:45)
>
> Where can I find the openxmlformats jars?
> Thank you!

Re: XSSFExcelExtractor

Patricio Galeas-3
Yegor Kozlov <yegor <at> dinom.ru> writes:

> Check that ooxml-schemas-1.0.jar is in the classpath.
>
> All the required jars are included in POI release packages. If you are using a
daily build, you need to
> download them
> from www.ibiblio.org.
>
> See URLs in build.xml: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/build.xml
>
> Yegor

Hi Yegor.
it works! I forgot to include the jars from the folder ooxml-lib included in the
POI library.

Thank you for your help
Greetings
pgaleas