XDDFPieChartData broken in release 4.1.1 (signature changed)

XDDFPieChartData broken in release 4.1.1 (signature changed)

vizionarac
Dear Apache POI team,

after upgrading from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 I have the following compile time error:
new XDDFPieChartData(ctPieChart)

This is due to the constructor now being protected.

What other way should I use to create pie charts in 4.1.1?

Regards
David

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html

Re: XDDFPieChartData broken in release 4.1.1 (signature changed)

fanningpj@apache.org
 Hi David,
Apologies but the XDDF classes are still in beta and do not cover all uses cases - they are still a work-in-progress.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54885970/how-to-generate-piechart-using-apache-poi-4-0-xddfchartdata-xddfpiechartdata-i
The answer from Axel Richter might help you get up and running.

Regards,
PJ

    On Friday 22 November 2019, 13:31:53 GMT+1, vizionarac <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Dear Apache POI team,

after upgrading from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 I have the following compile time error:
new XDDFPieChartData(ctPieChart)

This is due to the constructor now being protected.

What other way should I use to create pie charts in 4.1.1?

Regards
David

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html

Re: XDDFPieChartData broken in release 4.1.1 (signature changed)

vizionarac
Thanks PJ :) I was trying to find the way around it but no luck. That answer
is exactly what we needed. Cheers!

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html