Where to find the APIs in POI for reading the invisible digital signature info in Office Documents?

Where to find the APIs in POI for reading the invisible digital signature info in Office Documents?

许 秋熹
Hi.I have create an Excel file(xlsx) and use Office 2010 to create invisible digital signature for it.

Now I need to read the invisible digital signature info (maybe private key , public key or expire date )from the Excel file.

Re: Where to find the APIs in POI for reading the invisible digital signature info in Office Documents?

Jörn Franke
The private key will not be in the Excel file - because it is private. You may find the public key. However, if your original purpose is signature verification then why not use the POI functions to verify it:
http://poi.apache.org/encryption.html