Website update

Marius Volkhart
Hello,

I wanted to submit a change for the website (poi.apache.org) but I can't
seem to find the files for the documentation. I found them at the last 2.x
branch tag.

Any information you could provide on how to go about patching the website
would helpful!

Cheers,
Marius Volkhart

Re: Website update

Nick Burch-2
On Wed, 11 Nov 2020, Marius Volkhart wrote:
> I wanted to submit a change for the website (poi.apache.org) but I can't
> seem to find the files for the documentation. I found them at the last
> 2.x branch tag.

The website source should be at <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/site>

I don't think it is mirrored to git like main source tree, I think the
site currently is svn-only

Thanks