[VOTE] Nick and Amol as committers

Avik Sengupta
Nick Burch has been working on the Powerpoint support for POI for a while now.
His code has been recently committed to the repository, and I'm sure there is
more on the way.

Amol Deshmukh has added significant new functionality to POI in formula
evaluation, and has offered many other bugfixes and comments over the past few
months.

I believe it is time that they checked in their own pathes now :)

Please provide your votes for

Nick Burch as jakarta-poi committer [  ]
Amol Deshmukh as jakarta-poi committer [  ]

To start, here's my  +1 to both.

Regards
-
Avik

Re: [VOTE] Nick and Amol as committers

Rainer Klute (Rainer Klute IT-Consulting)
Am Samstag, den 04.06.2005, 00:20 +0530 schrieb
[hidden email]:
--
Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [hidden email]
  K?rner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/

Re: [VOTE] Nick and Amol as committers

acoliver
+1, +1

[hidden email] wrote:

> Nick Burch has been working on the Powerpoint support for POI for a while now.
> His code has been recently committed to the repository, and I'm sure there is
> more on the way.
>
> Amol Deshmukh has added significant new functionality to POI in formula
> evaluation, and has offered many other bugfixes and comments over the past few
> months.
>
> I believe it is time that they checked in their own pathes now :)
>
> Please provide your votes for
>
> Nick Burch as jakarta-poi committer [  ]
> Amol Deshmukh as jakarta-poi committer [  ]
>
> To start, here's my  +1 to both.
>
> Regards
> -
> Avik

Andrew C. Oliver
SuperLink Software, Inc.

Java to Excel using POI

Re: [VOTE] Nick and Amol as committers

Glen Stampoultzis

>Nick Burch as jakarta-poi committer [ +1 ]
>Amol Deshmukh as jakarta-poi committer [ +1 ]

RE: [VOTE] Nick and Amol as committers

Shawn Laubach
+1, +1

question about next action to take

Andreas Engel
hello avik, hello list members,

the implementation of the AutoFilterRecord is about 90% complete.
the record will hold the subrecords for doper data as raw byte data and parses
the doper information on the fly.
i already enhanced the BiffViewer for ease of development and added some
subclasses of SubRecord as very first (no de/serializing logic containing)
implementations to identify the elements involved in the filter logic if only
by id and name and added them to the SubRecord classes createSubRecord()
method. Right now i'm also investigating the TestSubRecord class and try to
adjust the logic to ask at least for implementation class name (taken from
examples in same file).

TODO:
- setter methods for doper are still missing (the remaining 10%).
- whats also missing is a proper test case for the AutoFilterRecord.
- enhancde the Sheet class to hold an AutoFilterAggregate which manages the
AutoFilterRecords one sheet can contain.
- write the AutoFilterAggregate, of course.

Q:
- would it be better to commit what already exists to be able to discuss /
review or just do the rest of the work?

regards
andreas engel, germany