[VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC1)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC1)

kiwiwings
Hi *,

I've prepared artifacts for the release of Apache POI 4.1.2 (RC1).

The most notable changes in this release are:

- XDDF - some work on better chart support
- Common SL / EMF - ongoing rendering fixes - see #60656
- XSLF - OOM fixes when parsing arbitrary shape ids + a new dependency to SparseBitSet 1.2 - see #64015

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/4.1.2-RC1/

Are you missing any other notable changes?

I've realized that not all tickets are in the change log.
I'll add them now, but those aren't in the to-be released change log.

For getting the XSLF rendering/integration tests through I needed to increase the heap to 2gb.
I think we can minimize the memory usage, but for getting the release through,
I've decided to simply increase the heap for now.

Please vote to release the artifacts.
The vote keeps open for 72hrs after the regression results are available.
Planned release announcement date is Friday, 2020-02-07.

Andi



signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC1)

Alain Béarez
+1

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC1)

PJ Fanning
 +1

    On Saturday 1 February 2020, 00:07:15 GMT, Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <[hidden email]> wrote:  
 
 +1

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC1)

Dominik Stadler
+1

compared binaries/sources to 4.1.1, contents looks good.

Dominik.


On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 10:24 AM PJ Fanning <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>  +1
>
>     On Saturday 1 February 2020, 00:07:15 GMT, Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  +1
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC1)

kiwiwings
-1, because of the getAdvance() problem.

I'm preparing another RC.

On 01.02.20 12:24, Dominik Stadler wrote:

> +1
>
> compared binaries/sources to 4.1.1, contents looks good.
>
> Dominik.
>
>
> On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 10:24 AM PJ Fanning <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>>  +1
>>
>>     On Saturday 1 February 2020, 00:07:15 GMT, Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>  +1
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>>


signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment