Ungrouping sheets

Bengt Rodehav
Hello,

I generate Excel templates using Apache POI. But, somehow, the first two
sheets are grouped which causes edits in one sheet to take place in the
other sheet as well. It works fine if I manually (via Excel) ungroup the
sheets.

But, I do not understand why the two first sheets are grouped. I don't do
anything to group them, in fact I do not even know how to group sheets
using POI.

Does anyone have an answer to this mystery? At the very least I would like
to be able to ungroup the sheets using code (not manually).

Best regards,

Bengt Rodehav