Textbox not getting refreshed

randhir.muppidi

Hi,

Here is my situation.

I have an excel file with a textbox (form control) which got a linked
cell property set to a named cell (lets "A1").

Using POI I am opening this file and writing data to A1 and save it.
When I open the saved file I don't see the textbox getting refreshed.

I don't know if it's a problem with Excel itself. Is there a way I can
refresh the textbox using POI?

Thanks in advance for your help

Randhir

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.