Release Announcement: General Availability of JDK 9

Release Announcement: General Availability of JDK 9

Rory O'Donnell
Hi Dominik,

Three items to share with you today

  * *JDK 9 General Availability
      o GPL'd binaries from Oracle are available here:
      o See Mark Reinhold's email for more details on the Release [1]
          + delivery of Project Jigsaw [2]

  * Are you JDK 9 Ready ?
      o The Quality Outreach wiki has been updated to include a JDK 9
        Ready column.
      o If you would like us to identify your project as JDK 9 ready ,
        please let me know and I will add it to the wiki.

  * Quality Outreach Report for September 2017**is available
      o many thanks for your continued support and welcome to the new

Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland