[RESULT] Nick Burch and Amol Deshmukh as POI committers

[RESULT] Nick Burch and Amol Deshmukh as POI committers

Avik Sengupta
The vote passes with 5 in favour and none against. For the record, the voting
thread is available at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-poi-dev/200506.mbox/%3c20050604002039.s6kq6u1eogc0gw8w@...%3e

Welcome Amol and Nick.

Nick, your CLA is already on file. Please send me the email address you used on
the CLA, and your preferred login id, and i'll get your account created.

Amol, you need to fax in a CLA that you can find at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas . Once that is done, we will be able to
process your account creation.

The new committer guide is at http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas.

Regards
-
Avik

Re: [RESULT] Nick Burch and Amol Deshmukh as POI committers

acoliver
Also we require you to explicitly state that:

"I am not now or have not ever been a signator or otherwise bound to a
Microsoft NDA or similar agreement regarding these file formats"

Verbiage inspired by the late former Senator McCarthy.

Thanks,

-Andy

[hidden email] wrote:

> The vote passes with 5 in favour and none against. For the record, the voting
> thread is available at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-poi-dev/200506.mbox/%3c20050604002039.s6kq6u1eogc0gw8w@...%3e
>
> Welcome Amol and Nick.
>
> Nick, your CLA is already on file. Please send me the email address you used on
> the CLA, and your preferred login id, and i'll get your account created.
>
> Amol, you need to fax in a CLA that you can find at
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas . Once that is done, we will be able to
> process your account creation.
>
> The new committer guide is at http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas.
>
> Regards
> -
> Avik

Andrew C. Oliver
SuperLink Software, Inc.

Java to Excel using POI

Re: [RESULT] Nick Burch and Amol Deshmukh as POI committers

Amol Deshmukh-2
I wish to state that:

"I am not now or have not ever been a signator or
otherwise bound to a Microsoft NDA or similar
agreement regarding these file formats"

Thanks and Regards,
~ amol

--- [hidden email] wrote:

> Also we require you to explicitly state that:
>
> "I am not now or have not ever been a signator or
> otherwise bound to a
> Microsoft NDA or similar agreement regarding these
> file formats"
>
> Verbiage inspired by the late former Senator
> McCarthy.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Andy
>
> [hidden email] wrote:
> > The vote passes with 5 in favour and none against.
> For the record, the voting
> > thread is available at

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-poi-dev/200506.mbox/%3c20050604002039.s6kq6u1eogc0gw8w@...%3e

> > Welcome Amol and Nick.
> >
> > Nick, your CLA is already on file. Please send me
> the email address you used on
> > the CLA, and your preferred login id, and i'll get
> your account created.
> >
> > Amol, you need to fax in a CLA that you can find
> at
> > http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas . Once that
> is done, we will be able to
> > process your account creation.
> >
> > The new committer guide is at
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas.
> >
> > Regards
> > -
> > Avik

> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#poi
> > The Apache Jakarta POI Project:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/
> >

> --
> Andrew C. Oliver
> SuperLink Software, Inc.
>
> Java to Excel using POI
> http://www.superlinksoftware.com/services/poi
> Commercial support including features
> added/implemented, bugs fixed.

> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#poi
> The Apache Jakarta POI Project:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/

Re: [RESULT] Nick Burch and Amol Deshmukh as POI committers

Rainer Klute (Rainer Klute IT-Consulting)
Am Dienstag, den 07.06.2005, 14:09 -0400 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Also we require you to explicitly state that:
>
> "I am not now or have not ever been a signator or otherwise bound to a
> Microsoft NDA or similar agreement regarding these file formats"
>
> Verbiage inspired by the late former Senator McCarthy.

Andy,

to make thinks clear, the wording should spell out "NDA" as
"Non-Disclosure Agreement". An "NDA" might be anything.

--
Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [hidden email]
  K?rner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/

Re: [RESULT] Nick Burch and Amol Deshmukh as POI committers

Nick Burch
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 [hidden email] wrote:
> "I am not now or have not ever been a signator or otherwise bound to a
> Microsoft NDA or similar agreement regarding these file formats"

I am not now and never have been a signator or otherwise bound to a
Microsoft NDA (non disclosure agreement) or similar agreement regarding
these file formats