Prevent of creation new sheets

Artem Telizhenko
Hi,
I am tried to find out functionality to prevent creation new sheets.
So in my case i need to prevent to create new sheets after saving to Excel.
In VBA it resolve something like as "ThisWorkBook.Protect Structure:=True".
Could you tell me, how to do it in poi?

Thanks.

Best regatds,
Artem Telizhenko

RE: Prevent of creation new sheets

Murphy, Mark
How about just don't create a new sheet. Saving does not create new sheets in POI.

Re: Prevent of creation new sheets

Blake Watson
I've never done it but I think it might be "LockStructure",

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Murphy, Mark <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> How about just don't create a new sheet. Saving does not create new sheets
> in POI.

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*
Application Development Manager