Preparing the release ...

kiwiwings
Hi Devs,

I'm preparing now the release - please don't commit until I've finished RC1.

Dominik told me, that the regression run is blocked by some hanging loops on rendering some slideshows.
As we need to check the release candidate, that's not a real issue.

Re: Preparing the release ...

Regression run with JDK 11 did succeed now, looks good, only 9 remaining
regressions which are all because of code-changes or more testing that we
do.

See
http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reports/index412RC3to500RC2.html
and