Please Help! Change Axis scaling without using 'setMajorUnit' from XDDFValueAxis

Please Help! Change Axis scaling without using 'setMajorUnit' from XDDFValueAxis

ranzhang35
*Is there similar API from XSSFValueAxis class as the 'setMajorUnit' in
'XDDFValueAxis' class?*

XDDFValueAxis class is only available in POI 4.0.0.

I need to change the scaling of axis using POI version prior to 4.0.0.

RE: Please Help! Change Axis scaling without using 'setMajorUnit' from XDDFValueAxis

Murphy, Mark
No, that's new.