PivotTable OOM

Дмитрий Слепцов
Hi all,

I need to generate a large Excel document. For a generation, I use a streaming workbook - SXSSFWorkbook and I also need to generate about 20 PivotTable based on the main Sheet. Each PivotTable refers to a range from the main sheet that's about 250k rows. During the generation process, I catch OutOfMemory because all generated PivotTables are stored in memory. Could you tell me if there will be a fix in the future or if there is some kind of workaround to flush one table at a time to a file and not store everything in RAM?

Many thanks