POI Visualizer

I'm currently developing a small tool to inspect and edit ooxml / ole files:
https://github.com/kiwiwings/poi-visualizer

My development is focused towards my usually steps when I re-engineer a file
and my goal would be, to have a format sensitive browser. I.e. one where you
could drill through the biff structures and see which bytes affect which properties.

I wanted to include it in POI, but as I currently reference a gpl library, this
would probably stay where it is.

Comments are welcome ... pull requests even more ;)