Quantcast

POI @ ApacheCon

David North-3
Who else is in Miami for ApacheCon? Do we have critical mass for an
in-person chat over breakfast/beer/... ?

--
David North | www.dnorth.net

RE: POI @ ApacheCon

Allison, Timothy B.
I'll arrive tonight.  See you there!

Who else is in Miami for ApacheCon? Do we have critical mass for an in-person chat over breakfast/beer/... ?

--
David North | www.dnorth.net

Re: POI @ ApacheCon

Dave Fisher-5
I arrive as well

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 15, 2017, at 7:27 AM, Allison, Timothy B. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'll arrive tonight.  See you there!

Re: POI @ ApacheCon

Nick Burch-2
On Mon, 15 May 2017, David North wrote:
> Who else is in Miami for ApacheCon? Do we have critical mass for an
> in-person chat over breakfast/beer/... ?

I'm here!