POI 5.0.1?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

POI 5.0.1?

kiwiwings
Hi Devs,

when are we ready for POI 5.0.1?

... until then I'll continue fixing sonar issues.

I'll try to fix the "Constant names should comply with a naming convention" issues next by introducing enum values and deprecating int constants.

Andi


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: POI 5.0.1?

Marius Volkhart
+1 for 5.0.1 from me.

--
Cheers,
Marius Volkhart



On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 10:36 PM Andreas Beeker <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> when are we ready for POI 5.0.1?
>
> ... until then I'll continue fixing sonar issues.
>
> I'll try to fix the "Constant names should comply with a naming
> convention" issues next by introducing enum values and deprecating int
> constants.
>
> Andi
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: POI 5.0.1?

Dominik Stadler
Hi,

I don't see any immediate blocker, hopefully some users upgraded to Apache
POI 5.0.0 in the meantime without reports of severe problems, so seems the
initial release was fairly good as well.

No recent open bugs marked as "active patches" that I see,

No PRs on Github that are severe.

For https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=65103 "Java application
cannot launch using JPMS and POI-OOXML 5.0.0" I am not sure, could be
user-error as well and likely needs some more back- and forth before it is
triaged enough to fix anything if necessary.

So +1 from me as well for already doing a bugfix release now.

Regards... Dominik.


On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 2:55 AM Marius Volkhart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for 5.0.1 from me.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Marius Volkhart
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 10:36 PM Andreas Beeker <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Devs,
> >
> > when are we ready for POI 5.0.1?
> >
> > ... until then I'll continue fixing sonar issues.
> >
> > I'll try to fix the "Constant names should comply with a naming
> > convention" issues next by introducing enum values and deprecating int
> > constants.
> >
> > Andi
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: POI 5.0.1?

Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ
Hi,

About bugs related to charts, I managed to fix three of them. I don't have much hope to fix any other in the next few days.

+1 for 5.0.1 as soon as reasonably possible

Best regards,
Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ


⁣Obter o BlueMail para Android ​

Em 1 de fev de 2021 14:44, em 14:44, Dominik Stadler <[hidden email]> escreveu:

>Hi,
>
>I don't see any immediate blocker, hopefully some users upgraded to
>Apache
>POI 5.0.0 in the meantime without reports of severe problems, so seems
>the
>initial release was fairly good as well.
>
>No recent open bugs marked as "active patches" that I see,
>
>No PRs on Github that are severe.
>
>For https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=65103 "Java
>application
>cannot launch using JPMS and POI-OOXML 5.0.0" I am not sure, could be
>user-error as well and likely needs some more back- and forth before it
>is
>triaged enough to fix anything if necessary.
>
>So +1 from me as well for already doing a bugfix release now.
>
>Regards... Dominik.
>
>
>On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 2:55 AM Marius Volkhart <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>> +1 for 5.0.1 from me.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Marius Volkhart
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 10:36 PM Andreas Beeker
><[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Devs,
>> >
>> > when are we ready for POI 5.0.1?
>> >
>> > ... until then I'll continue fixing sonar issues.
>> >
>> > I'll try to fix the "Constant names should comply with a naming
>> > convention" issues next by introducing enum values and deprecating
>int
>> > constants.
>> >
>> > Andi
>> >
>> >
>> >
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> >
>> >
>>