POI 4.0 release date

sandeep tiwari
Hi team,
We are upgrading our product to jre10 and using POI-3.14 as this poi
version is not compatible with jre10 and now we need to use POI-4.0, but
it's not officially release yet.
So can you please give us any expected date for POI-4.0 release.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Tiwari

Re: POI 4.0 release date

pj.fanning
POI 4.0 should be released soon, but the date is not yet set.

POI 3.17 has some changes that improve its compatibility with Java 9 and
presumably Java 10. Would it be feasible for you to try 3.17 if you can't
wait for 4.0?