Next release?

Tim Allison
Hi All,
   Do we have any sense of when the next release will be? IIRC I have a bit
of work to do w emf[1], what else do we want to include?
    Thank you!

      Cheers,
          Tim

[1] I have a vague memory of slight regressions in text extraction, but I
have to test w latest.

Re: Next release?

kiwiwings
Hi Tim,

I've fixed a NullPointer with the Korean EMFs you've provided, but I'd like to enhance PPTX2PNG to also render EMFs/WMFs. Furthermore I should fix/commit 63541 too.

So from my side, it will take another two weeks, as I'm off for one week now.

Cheers, Andi