Logging / Binary compatibility?

Logging / Binary compatibility? – Hi, I've just changed something in POILogger for #58040 and additionally refactored the various methods to a varags method. This works when co...
Hi, I also think that we should be able to break binary compatibility in rare cases where it is cumbersome to maintain full compatibility. Als...
Hi again, > I don't think any users actually use POILogger in their code,or? Timewise in parallel I thought the same and applied the patch....