Java 9+ modules - short update

kiwiwings
Hi Devs,

just a short update - in the meantime I've successfully ran "ant test-integration" with the jigsaw modules.

I have quite a few changes to be committed:

- several package renames
- move agile encryption to main module - replace XmlBeans schemas, with custom/poor-mans xml parsing
- WorkbookFactory is now implemented via ServiceLoader
- and few other things I need to write the changelog for

I'm now in the process of optimizing the build file and make it compile-/testable under Java 8 again.

I hope to commit my work in the next days, before I'm off for a week.
I'd like to ask you, to commit your work - so I can handle the tree conflicts ... if any.