JaCoCo and Junit5

kiwiwings
Hi Devs,

a)  ... do you know, if JaCoCo and the Junitlauncher [1] can be combined somehow?

b) if it is currently not possible - how about disabling JaCoCo support in our build temporarily until it is solved?

Andi

[1] https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/issues/673

I haven't yet understood the following solution: https://github.com/JMRI/JMRI/pull/8025

Re: JaCoCo and Junit5

kiwiwings
My initial ant/classpath problems with JaCoCo are gone ... now the tests are simply not executed.
To be continued ...