Identify Page Breaks in .doc and .docx

Nick M
Hello,

I'm using POI to perform a variety of tasks and I cannot seem to find a way
to reliably identify page breaks in .doc and .docx. Does such a thing exist
in POI?

Thanks!

Re: Identify Page Breaks in .doc and .docx

Mark Murphy
Not unless it is a manual page break. The amount of text that fits on a
page is up to the client, font size, page size, etc. Even different
versions of Word can end up with different page breaks.