How to limit SetRowStyle() to apply style only to a set of cells

How to limit SetRowStyle() to apply style only to a set of cells

Venkata Sagar Varma Muppala
using Apache POI, i am trying to setRowStyle() to all rows. but it sets the
style to all the cells in a row. Is there anyway to limit that style to a
particular number of cells? i know we can set the cellStyle to each cell but
that slow downs my execution as i have thousands of rows and columns. So
trying at row level.

Thanks in Advance:)