How to embedded custom font in .pptx file

How to embedded custom font in .pptx file

bhagyashreem@prdxn.com
Hi Team,

     I am creating the .pptx file using java code.I applied custom font to my text. On user end side if that font not present then it's showing text in default font style therefore i want to embedded my font in .pptx file. Similar functional like  MS Power Point proved. IN MS PP it have font embedding option.
      Can you please guide me how i can achieve same using Apache POI or any other.

Thanks

Re: How to embedded custom font in .pptx file

kiwiwings
Although the codebase is rather outdated, have a look at
https://github.com/kiwiwings/pptx-shape-exporter were I've implemented the
font embedding.

And check this thread for some more infos:
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/Font-embedding-into-XSLF-td5713937.html