How display text fits with the width of column?

How display text fits with the width of column?

paoim101084
In Power point, I have a table with 4 rows and 6 columns.
For example:
ID, Name, Description, Price, Percent, Current Value
123,Car, It is new car in 2019, $40000, 88%, $38000

How to make text fit to each columns?

Re: How display text fits with the width of column?

Rob Sargent
Getting the length in mm of a string is tricky. Type face and font size etc come into play. Better off producing the one line you describe then in PP adjust the widths off the columns to what looks best. Record the widths and use in your code.

> On Nov 28, 2018, at 7:56 PM, paoim101084 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> In Power point, I have a table with 4 rows and 6 columns.
> For example:
> ID, Name, Description, Price, Percent, Current Value
> 123,Car, It is new car in 2019, $40000, 88%, $38000
>
> How to make text fit to each columns?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-User-f2280730.html

Re: How display text fits with the width of column?

Rob Sargent
You can autoResize the column