Help with desing of excel headers

AlexDio
Hello, I'm very new to the world of apache poi, I need to make an excel with
headers that look like the image attached, how could I make this happen in
poi?

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html

Re: Help with desing of excel headers

Mark Murphy
Not seeing any attached image. I don't think you can do that on this list.
Maybe just try to describe what you want?