HTML converter

Marcio Guedes
Hi, I need to convert dozenn of MS World and MS Excel files into html files.
I need to automate the File > Save As > Web Page (*.htm, *.html) manual
action.
How can I use POI to do this?

Márcio Paulo Guedes

RE: HTML converter

Michael Cheung
You can probably setup a macro in the word/excel itself. You can also do it programmatically (saw it from my co-worker), but I never done any projects related to it.