Found a TextHeaderAtom not followed by a TextBytesAtom or TextCharsAtom: Followed by 3999

Found a TextHeaderAtom not followed by a TextBytesAtom or TextCharsAtom: Followed by 3999

qwerty_giggi

If I already create a presentation from one existing with the command:

SlideShow ppt = new SlideShow(new HSLFSlideShow("slideshow.ppt"));
the bug is the following:

Found a TextHeaderAtom not followed by a TextBytesAtom or TextCharsAtom: Followed by 3999

I have create a file .class of "poi-src-3.0-alpha2-20060616" with Ant and I have inserted these files in a new user-libraries:

   - poi-scratchpad-3.0-alpha2-20061204.jar;
   - poi-contrib-3.0-alpha2-20061204.jar;
   - poi-3.0-alpha2-20061204.jar;

Where am I wrong?thanks....

Re: Found a TextHeaderAtom not followed by a TextBytesAtom or TextCharsAtom: Followed by 3999

Nick Burch
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, qwerty_giggi wrote:
> Found a TextHeaderAtom not followed by a TextBytesAtom or TextCharsAtom:
> Followed by 3999

3999 is TextHeaderAtom, so it looks like you have

TextHeaderAtom
TextHeaderAtom
(some text data)

I don't think you should be able to have a TextHeaderAtom without any data
for it to be the header for....

I guess we could issue a warning, and then skip over it, in the case of an
empty text block. Yegor - does that sound sensible to you?

Re: Found a TextHeaderAtom not followed by a TextBytesAtom or TextCharsAtom: Followed by 3999

qwerty_giggi
I deleted the standard powerPOint textBox area....the bug is not present yet!
thank you....