First Time User

Jojy G Varghese
All
        Thanks in advance. I am a first time user of POI and am having
trouble trying to read an XLS (Windows XP) with a lot of macros and
Activex objects in it. All i want to do is get data from this excel sheet
and write it to another XLS after some manipulations. I am getting this
exception:

[WARNING] Unknown Ptg 3c (60)
Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFactory.createRecord(RecordFactory.java:224)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFactory.createRecords(RecordFactory.java:160)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook.<init>(HSSFWorkbook.java:163)
        at
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook.<init>(HSSFWorkbook.java:130)

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Jojy

American Express made the following
 annotations on 05/11/05 15:17:11

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."