Feedback download.html

Joris Aerts
Hello,

The changelog (https://poi.apache.org/changes.html) states there must be a version 4.1.2 of POI, released on 02-20-2020, but I can’t find it nowhere.
Is this version actually released, and can I obtain it somewhere?

Thanks!

Regards, Joris Aerts

Re: Feedback download.html

Nick Burch-8
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020, Joris Aerts wrote:
> The changelog (https://poi.apache.org/changes.html) states there must be
> a version 4.1.2 of POI, released on 02-20-2020, but I can’t find it
> nowhere.

Note that that date is in the future! It's a planned future release

> Is this version actually released, and can I obtain it somewhere?

Not yet, the release candidate is being voted on
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r55c9e1473f454cb75aa6a94720113746306431fc569d867b3389fb67%40%3Cdev.poi.apache.org%3E

Re: Feedback download.html

Joris Aerts
Hello Nick,

Indeed, my bad! I’m looking forward to it.
Thanks for the reply!

Kind Regards,

Joris Aerts

> On 11 Feb 2020, at 16:28, Nick Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 11 Feb 2020, Joris Aerts wrote:
>> The changelog (https://poi.apache.org/changes.html) states there must be a version 4.1.2 of POI, released on 02-20-2020, but I can’t find it nowhere.
>
> Note that that date is in the future! It's a planned future release
>
>> Is this version actually released, and can I obtain it somewhere?
>
> Not yet, the release candidate is being voted on
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r55c9e1473f454cb75aa6a94720113746306431fc569d867b3389fb67%40%3Cdev.poi.apache.org%3E
>
> Nick

Re: Feedback download.html

Joris Aerts-2