Extract Rich Text Data from excel

savan raiyani
Hi,

I am trying to fetch Rich text data from excel(data with applied styling like bold,italic,hyperlink etc.) and storing it as a RichTextString object using Cell.getRichStringCellValue() method but it won't store styling.

If  I enter data with HTML tags in excel then I am getting styled data. Is this a only way to fetch Rich text data from excel?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Savan