EOL Versions for Apache XMLBeans?

Symphoni Bush - NOAA Affiliate
I am trying to find out if there are any end-of-life versions for  Apache
XMLBeans, and if so, when do these versions typically become
EOL/unsupported in terms of security? If this information is publicly
stored anywhere please let me know. Thanks.

Re: EOL Versions for Apache XMLBeans?

fanningpj@apache.org
XMLBeans is not EOL. There is a recent XMLBeans 4.0.0 release.

Re: EOL Versions for Apache XMLBeans?

I think the question was more if previous versions still receive security
related fixes, i.e. if bugfix-release of 3.x or older versions will be
released.

As far as I see there is no documented release process for when exactly a
security-related bugfix release would be done. In general I would not
expect any fix for those any more. Only if a very high severity security
issue would be found, we would consider it on a case-by-case basis.

Dominik.