Convert HSSFWorkbook to doc,docx,pdf

Phạm Gia Hữu
Hi Dev from Apache POI

I have an issue about export html table data to doc,docx,pdf.
HSSFWorkbook export to xls is very beautiful but before download from
browse,
Can I convert  HSSFWorkbook to doc,docx,pdf file ??

--
Thanks for your support,
HuuPG
0399317037

Re: Convert HSSFWorkbook to doc,docx,pdf

fanningpj@apache.org
https://poi.apache.org/apidocs/dev/org/apache/poi/hssf/converter/ExcelToHtmlConverter.html is the closest that I know of.

You might have better success on stackoverflow.com.