Can someone explain what causes IllegalStateException to be thrown in POIXMLTextExtractor.java?

Can someone explain what causes IllegalStateException to be thrown in POIXMLTextExtractor.java?

Scott Gardner
In the file  org/apache/poi/POIXMLTextExtractor.java is this if statement

   if(size > ZipSecureFile.getMaxTextSize()) {
      throw new IllegalStateException("The text would exceed the max
allowed overall size of extracted text. "
        + "By default this is prevented as some documents may exhaust
available memory and it may indicate that the file is used to inflate
memory usage and thus could pose a security risk. "
        + "You can adjust this limit via ZipSecureFile.setMaxTextSize() if
you need to work with files which have a lot of text. "
        + "Size: " + size + ", limit: MAX_TEXT_SIZE: " +
ZipSecureFile.getMaxTextSize());
   }

Can someone tell me exactly what causes this message to be printed? What
does "The text" mean in the context of that message?
Can someone give me a .zip file that will cause this message to appear and
explain to me what it is about the contents of the .zip file
causes that message to be printed?

Thanks,
Scott