CTCfRule.setTimePeriod() & STTimePeriod

Bill Stackhouse-2
I am using CTCfRule to create conditional formats and I can't find STTimePeriod so I can use CTCfRule.setTimePeriod(). Can anyone offer suggestions how to do this? My goal is to have the Excel rule display Today, Yesterday rather than Formula: xxx

Re: CTCfRule.setTimePeriod() & STTimePeriod

Bill Stackhouse-2
The STTimePeriod class is missing from the poi-ooxml-schemas jar, and I hope in a future release it can be added. My solution was to add the source to my project in the correct package,  and now I can create conditional format rules for the "cells that contain" dates.