Apache POI for Modular JavaFX Projects

Julio Lopez
Good day,

I hope everything is well. Before I start my query, I would like to
introduce myself first. I am Julio Lopez, a lead full-stack software
developer at Bohol I Electric Cooperative, Inc, a company situated in
Bohol, Philippines.
My team and I have been using POI for quite some time now on our Java
applications. We already developed a wide variety of applications that are
being used in our company, thanks to your excellent Java-Excel tools.
However, we came across this on a particular problem in integrating Apache
POI to a JavaFX modular project. We already scoured the internet for
possible workarounds but unfortunately, we haven't found one. We would like
to ask for assistance with this issue. It will not only benefit us but all
the developers around the world who are also facing this issue.

Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day!

Regards,
Julio

Re: Apache POI for Modular JavaFX Projects

Nick Burch-2
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021, Julio Lopez wrote:
> My team and I have been using POI for quite some time now on our Java
> applications. We already developed a wide variety of applications that are
> being used in our company, thanks to your excellent Java-Excel tools.
> However, we came across this on a particular problem in integrating Apache
> POI to a JavaFX modular project.

What is the problem you are facing with using Apache POI with JavaFX?