Apache POI Example page is broken<

Ivan Mladenov
Hi,
it seems like Apache POI Examples web page is broken a lot (probably all) of links render 404HSSF and XSSF Examples

|  |
HSSF and XSSF Examples

Cheers

Re: Apache POI Example page is broken<

Nick Burch-2
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020, Ivan Mladenov wrote:
> it seems like Apache POI Examples web page is broken a lot (probably
> all) of links render 404HSSF and XSSF Examples

Hmm, looks like there's a problem, eg
http://poi.apache.org/components/spreadsheet/examples.html#business-plan
links to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/ss/examples/BusinessPlan.java
which needs to be
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/examples/ss/BusinessPlan.java

Need to swap eg ss.example for example.ss in the package names

Re: Apache POI Example page is broken<

fanningpj@apache.org
I tidied up some of the links on the web site. The new 5.0.0 work involves moving around a lot of packages to make code more Jigsaw friendly.