Announcement delay

kiwiwings
Hi devs,

before I announce XmlBeans 4.0.0 I'd like to clean up the document structure - e.g. the documents under guide (e.g. conGettingStartedwithXMLBeans.html) are not rendered via forrest and have some javascripts in it.

Another thing are the duplicated javadocs in site/build... and src/documentation... which I want to get rid off and only store them in site/build - but then the reference processing in forrest hickups.

Therefore I take my time before I officially announce XmlBeans.