Alternative / Replacement for xmlbeans

Alternative / Replacement for xmlbeans – Hi there, I'm wondering if there are any activities or plans for replacing xmlbeans with something else. I'm asking a) because the xmlbeans i...
On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, nospam@... wrote: > I'm wondering if there are any activities or plans for replacing > xmlbeans with something else....
Thanks for the the update. Patching or fixing the synchronization in xmlbeans is an interesting idea. I haven't thought about that. I'll see i...
Hi Kai, I'm working on it ... or at least fiddling around with JAXB in the unimportant parts of POI like the xml signature classes. My plan...